Wow! It is hard to imagine that in just
6 more weeks I will have a little girl. Now that I am this close to my due date, it seems like the last 8 months have flown by. I am getting more excited each day and I cannot wait to hold that precious little baby in my arms and look in her eyes. I love her so much already and I know once I see her it will be a whole new feeling that I can't wait to experience. She is moving around so much these days and what a wonderful feeling that is! I love when prav feels her move. Every time he feels her kick he looks up at me like it was the first time he felt her with a big smile on his face and it makes me so happy. He is going to be such a great dad. I am so thankful to the Lord for a healthy and complication free pregnancy. I will be praying that this baby keeps growing strong for the last 6 weeks.
Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks and 1 day. I know I have 6 more weeks but I do not know how I will get much bigger(whoa!!)! When prav gets home from work I will learn how to work his camera so I don't have to do these cheesy phone pics.
Things still on my to do list:
-organize and set up the nursery
-pack my hospital bags
-finish our birthing classes
-wash all the baby clothes
-install car seat
-take maternity pictures (it's probably too late but I still want to!)
-decide on a name!!!
yea new post!! you're the teeniest!!! hope you find a photographer- sorry we never got a chance... next baby! :)
ReplyDelete