Tuesday, February 8, 2011

family of 3

One of my favorite times of the day is when Pravin gets home from work. He takes Esther so I can finish/start dinner (tonight we had spaghetti- yum!) and they have their father/daughter time, which I love to watch. =) Our evenings consist of: eating dinner with esther at the table in her bumbo, talking to our babe trying to get her to laugh, watching her play on her playmat (which she loves), me singing ridiculous phrases that don't make any sense to help calm E when she's crying, going on a stroll (warm up weather!!) and my most favorite is before we put esther down for the night we all get in our bed and lay there talking and playing while enjoying our sweet girl. She is growing so fast and I hope I never forget these precious moments with her. Love my family of three!





1 comment:

  1. please ask esther if she can teach ivy how to smile for the camera... so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete