Tuesday, March 1, 2011

sunday night dinner

Every Sunday night my mom hosts dinner for the family. Most of the time she makes a BIG (duggar style) pot of soup but every now and then she mixes it up. And of course dessert too! This past sunday she made cupcakes and oh my they were delicious.. right kathryn?! =)

Here are some pictures from sunday at grammas:

Ivy's last dinner before going back to Scotland... miss you ives.

great great gran







pretty little staples


my booski

I realize I am talking about dinner but have no pictures of the food. I will have to get some next week! These babies are camera hogs.

5 comments:

  1. blah blah blah - looks totally boring.

    did y'all adopt another sister-in-law or what? real cool.

    what kind of cupcakes????!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate to admit it but they were out of a box!! there was something different about this box because they were REAL good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know it doesn't compare to all the goodies your making but its the best we can do! so hurry it on up and get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes were so good I had THREE! There, I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post is like, so last week. update please!

    ReplyDelete