Thursday, June 2, 2011

7 months/my tootsie roll

Happy SEVEN months, Esther! Can you believe it? I can't! You are growing so fast it's unbelievable. You have started crawling and you can go anywhere and everywhere. You are a determined little girl. You know exactly what you want and most of the time (let's be honest.. all the time) you get whatever it is you want. When you wake up in the morning you stand up almost immediately. I will go in there and sometimes you are still half asleep but your just standing there waiting for someone to come get you. Aunt Chaiss suggested that we pull out our pack and play and put some toys in it and you love it! Why didn't I think of this earlier? duh! You are playing by yourself more and more these days. You are eating crackers, toast, blueberries, puffs, and that is about it. You are very content with just your bottle. Speaking of bottle, anytime daddy or I say "do you want a bottle?" you make this certain noise almost like a laugh and you open your mouth and get ready for the bottle. Just something cute/sweet I want to remember. Your favorite word is "dada and dadada" even though I am trying my hardest to get you to say "mama" all you say is "dada". You are so special Esther. I love you more each day. My prayer for you is that you grow into a woman who loves the Lord with everything, that you love your family, that you dream big dreams (i'm dreaming big for you!), and so so much more. You bring joy to everyone around you. 

I love you precious girl.

Mommy


here our some pictures my mom has been wanting to take for weeks and we finally got around to taking them! our little tootsie roll! =)








No comments:

Post a Comment