Tuesday, October 25, 2011

muffins or cupcakes?

Today I tried a recipe I have been seeing EVERYWHERE on the internet lately. It is so easy I knew it wouldn't work but I just had to try it. All it is is one can of pumpkin puree and one box of cake mix. No eggs, no butter, no milk, nothing just those two ingredients mixed together.



they look pretty don't they? and they smelled even better! but something about them just didn't work. they were spongy and waaaaay to moist. i tried them plain and with some cream cheese frosting. still gross. 

on another note, dinner tonight was stuffed red bell peppers and those turned out to be good! 




served with a salad and there ya go. recipe here.


3 comments:

  1. the cupcakes didnt work?? what the heck.. i wanna try them. yum bell peppers! makin that

    ReplyDelete
  2. or should i say cuppins, or muffcakes or cuffins

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the purple wrappers!!

    ok i'm leaving now

    ReplyDelete