we had Esther's 15 month check up recently and everything went great. kind of. She HATES the doctors office. I know I know all kids do, but I mean she screams at the top of her lungs when anyone walks in the room. It took the nurse 10 minutes to get her weight because she was kicking and screaming. I think he gave up and just guessed she was 21 pounds. She looks happy in the pics cause I gave her some snacks =)
random things about estie:
-favorite word- "yeppp" not sure how she learned it but she says it all day.
-favorite food- probably blueberries
-sleeping from 7pm -7:30 or 8am
-loves being a big sister
-enjoying tiny tots and tunes at Second.
-has skinny little legs
-is attached to her blanket. big time.
| how many shots?! |
SHE'S! SO! OLD!
ReplyDeleteThat poor baby never take her to the dr again and no more shots!!!
ReplyDelete