Today I had my 39 week check up and everything looked great. The doctor said the baby's head is down and in place. yay! If I do not go into labor on my own, then I will be induced on November 1st. I know the Lord has this little girls birth date already planned so I am trusting in Him and trying my best to wait patiently. This pregnancy has been amazing. I love being pregnant. I love feeling her inside me and I love knowing that God made her special for me and prav and I can't wait to meet her. Eeee! A lot of people have asked me today "when are you due?" and I can say "Monday!" instead of saying 3 weeks or 2 weeks so that has been so much fun! I get all kind of reactions- "you look like your having twins! are you sure there's just one in there?" um yeah I am pretty sure there is just one but thank you. another reactions has been "monday?! i thought you had another month for sure!". these are the comments I like to hear.
After my doctor appointment, I treated myself to a prenatal massage and it felt soo good. I told my therapist to "go ahead and start my labor if you can", but I don't think she took me serious because she just laughed. bo k!
The nursery is almost done. My mom came over yesterday and it is 95% complete! I will post pictures asap! Ivy- if you say it is okay then we are going to put Georgia in the nursery so we can look at her everyday and think of you.
39 weeks:
ivy said sure aunt gen -she'd be honored :)
ReplyDeleteps- please thank your therapist for not starting your labor.
i am laughing and crying so hard!
ReplyDeletegen i love this :) girls are amazing :)
ReplyDelete