Saturday, November 20, 2010

esther lee kanneganti

Introducing our precious daughter, Esther. 


a popsicle never tasted so good!

born on November 2, 2010 at 3:01am
this makes my heart happy
such a sweet moment. love her.


gramma


great grandpops and great grammie

already one of the best aunts in the world!
proud papa

first bath.. she was a little unsure


great great gran

yes, she has bangles too!
isn't she pretty?!

i love this little girl with my whole heart <3



There she is! A happy, healthy and beautiful little girl. All I can say is thank you Lord!

I know this post is picture overload but I am trying to catch up. Enjoy =)

Gen

2 comments:

  1. she's bargavi!! how funny! why isn't she me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gen she is BEAUTIFUL! You and Pravin look so happy and Esther too! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her! Love you!

    ReplyDelete