Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ONE

Happy 1st Birthday, Esther!

This past year has been the best year of my life. Esther, you bring so much joy to our lives. You are the sweetest, loudest, most fun, cutest, strongest, most adorable girl ever. You are such a bright spot! You are always so happy and cheerful. You never get your feelings hurt, and you hardly ever cry. You have a sweet sweet spirit and I am loving watching you grow.

You are eating good these days. Your favorites are pretty much the same things: oatmeal, blueberries, strawberries, lasagna, baked potato, french fries, yogurt, crackers. You go to bed now without a bottle, and you sleep from 7:30-7:30. You love your bath, and after you get out you give me and daddy a million kisses each. It is the sweetest thing. You know how old you are, whenever someone asks you hold up one finger and smile. Your little sister is almost here and I know you are going to be the best big sister in the world! I can't wait to watch you two together. 

My prayer for you is that you grow to be strong in your faith. To love the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind (Matthew 22:37). To seek after Him and to honor Him. He created you so special and I am so grateful to be your mom.

Your daddy and I are so very proud of you and we cannot wait to see what this next year has in store! We love you!

one month old

one year old



happy birthday sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment