Thursday, November 24, 2011

so very thankful

There are many reasons why I am so thankful but the ones that stand out the most are, Jesus and his unconditional love and mercy, my dear husband, my precious and perfect daughter, this new little blessing who will come very soon, my amazing family and my precious nieces and nephew, my husbands family, and a chance to live my life to honor the Lord. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and hopefully you had a chance to think about what makes you thankful.

Here are some random pics from our thanksgiving day. I forgot my camera so my phone had to do. Wish I would have got one of Esther and Staples together! bummer. next year.

papa bear carving the turkey
cranberry punch
is a holiday really a holiday without chex? i don't think so.
we ended our night cheering on the aggies with this happy little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment